Wear high heels without any pain, and walk in the correct posture
As a woman who loves beauty and fashion, no one can refuse the temptation of high heels. Maybe you only know that high heels look good on your feet, but you don’t know that wearing high heels can be good for your body shape. Maybe you don’t have time to walk in high heels on your way to and from get off work. It’s okay. You can finish eating at night and do all the housework. After that, put on high heels and walk outdoors. Spend at least 20 to 30 minutes a day. Not to mention that there is no time. Time is like water in a sponge. As long as you squeeze hard, there will always be something. Learn to wear high heels, learn to build and relax. , This is the basic quality necessary to be a temperament woman.
The white snake takes thousands of years to practice to get a beautiful human body. As humans, we are inherently superior enough. It takes 20 to 30 minutes a day to spend 20 to 30 minutes. Compared with the white snake, it is only a fraction of a fraction. If you want to become a goddess, you have to spend time. Practicing, through the insight of consciousness, the flexible use of the shoulder blades, and the continuous walking exercise in the correct posture, you will experience significant changes in your body in just one week.
Master the correct walking posture (choosing shoes)
According to the foot length (the length from the heel to the longest toe) and the foot width (the widest part of the foot, generally measure the width of the forefoot), choose suitable heel shoes.
The key to choosing the right high heels
1. The sole of the foot must match the shoe: High heels that can completely wrap the heel (the sole length is neither long nor short, and the sole width is neither wide nor narrow) is the best choice. Choose sandals, slippers with poor heel wrapping, or high heels with a heel height of more than 10 cm, as otherwise noted.
2. There must be a certain degree of density in the center of the sole so that it fits perfectly with the arch of the foot.
3. When walking with high heels, the ankle and heel will not feel discomfort.
4. The ideal height of the heel of high-heeled shoes is 3-8 cm. Choose a thick heel and squat down when choosing shoes. When you lift the high-heeled shoes 30 to 50 cm away from the floor, gently throw 30 to 70 cm forward. On the far floor, high heels that can stand steadily have good stability.
5. After putting on high heels, move your toes to see if you can move, like the big toe, there must be no pressure and tightness.
Master the correct walking posture (action) 1. Basic standing posture
When a person is standing in high heels, the center of gravity will involuntarily lean forward. At this time, the upper body needs to be straightened by the strength of the abdominal muscles and back muscles. When standing against a wall in high heels, the gap between your back and the wall should be able to fit a palm and a half, and don’t forget to tighten your shoulder blades.
2. The knees are facing straight ahead, and the hip joints drive the feet to step forward
Keep the knees and toes pointing straight, and the muscles of the inner thighs begin to contract, like moving your feet to walk in a straight line.
3. Use your abdominal muscles to straighten your upper body and place your weight on the arch of your foot
When the toes are on the ground, face slightly outwards. People who are not used to it may shift their center of gravity. Please be careful. At this time, as the center of gravity moves forward, please remember to use the strength of your abdominal muscles to maintain upper body balance.
4. Lift the back foot as if pressing the ground, and move the center of gravity to the front foot
When the hind foot is lifted, the big toe and index toe are exerted, and the knee will naturally straighten and not bend. Look straight ahead, do not lower your head, use the muscles behind your neck to lift your chin and support your head.
Keep your head up and keep your eyes away
At this time, please use the muscles behind the neck to lift your chin and support your head.
When wearing high-heeled shoes, step 3 is often just a short moment, and the center of gravity from step 2 to step 1 moves forward quickly. Therefore, using the abdominal muscles to maintain balance is a very important key point.
In addition, the method of landing on high heels is slightly different, but the invisible movement pattern of the sole is still the same principle. Although it takes only 20 to 30 minutes, the muscles that do not usually exercise everywhere have been exercised, so this is a remarkable exercise. After you are all used and familiar with these actions, please gradually increase the time of exercise to make the effect more significant.
Wearing high heels for bodybuilding is a long-term plan. Remember not to go fishing for three days or two days to dry the net. Only with long-term persistence, the body will always remain in the most beautiful posture. In addition, wearing high heels may cause low back pain and foot pain. Appropriate exercises for these muscle groups can reduce various discomforts caused by wearing high heels.